Saturday 26 November 2011


it is just not a pet
         i hope that you all not boring to listen  about my favourite pets.. i want share to my friend that i very like with a pet..but sometime it is can be my  friend, sometimes it is can be my family, and usually it is can be my pet...here i want to tell my friend that i like pets so much..especially rabbits and cat.. in my class my friend always related me with a rabbit..i don’t why maybe they know that i like it..
       Here i would like to tell guys that at my house i have five rabbits..firstly is jambu, i think it is very old from others rabbits..but i’m so sad  because it is die few week ago..secondly is hagemaru,it is so cute.. i get it’s name from cartoon hagemaru because i like that cartoon..thirdly is chibi,it is a name from cartoon chibi maruko chan..beside that my rabbit is black...and my last rabbit is ola..
        This is a little baby to chibi...it is so cute..

      here i want to share a little types of rabbit that i like... firstly is Dwarf Hotot
The Dwarf Hotot, as the name implies, is compact and small, a docile, stocky little bunny. The rabbit's head is round, with a rather broad skull. Rabbit's neck should not be seen. Eyes are round, bright and bold. Ears are short, of good substance, and very well furred. They should balance with the body and head. The body should be of uniform width from hips to shoulders, with well rounded hindquarters. There should be very slight gradual curve on the top line from the base of the ear to the highest spot over the hips. It should fall in a curve to the base of the rabbit's tail. Ideal weight is 2 1/2 lbs, and maximum weight is 3 lbs., . Rabbit's fur should be dense, soft, fine with good lustre. When stroked, the fur must be rolled back gently back into position. Colour must be uniform and, except for eye bands, of pure white over the whole body. Rabbit's eyes are dark brown. Eye bands are must be narrow, well defined and of black colour, forming an outline of the eye. It's colour must be as dark and intense as possible. Eye band width must be 2 pennies thick.
         Secondly is like a type of rabbits is Dutch..Dutch rabbits have colour markings: white wedge down the face, circles around the eyes, which extends to the whiskers, white on the  hind feet, a line between the ears, a wedge-shaped mark on the neck, the line dividing the collared part of the body from the white part (the top portion is called "the saddle", and the one under the belly - "the undercut".) When rabbits are judged, the markings account for half of the total score. The type of the body, fur, condition and colour make up the other 50%. Because the markings are a genetic trait, those patterns can also be seen on other breeds. Dutch rabbits do well in the sport of hopping. Also, they make excellent show and pet rabbits.

I hope one day that I can have all types of rabbits.. and here I want to show my little baby rabbit that I very love it..

       

No comments:

Post a Comment